Angels On Call is dedicated to changing the landscape of Home Care & Home Health in Pennsylvania. We created an integrated system of post-acute care and personal care services to provide our patients and their families, a community of caregivers and clinicians whose sole focus is excellent care with dignity and respect.
Each day we transform the definition of responsible & loving care in Pennsylvania and strive to change the face of healthcare in our region for our patients, our employees and the communities we serve.
Our mission is to improve the lives of our patients, create long term opportunities for our employees, and support the economic and public health where we live and work.
Angels On Call is a proud member of the Pennsylvania Home Care Association and is licensed to provide services in Southeastern and Central Pennsylvania. We are contracted with the Philadelphia Corporation for Aging (PCA), Montgomery County and Bucks County Aging & Adult Services.
- Dauphin County Office of Aging
- Dauphin and Lebanon County Case Management Unit
- Perry County Office of Aging
- Lancaster County Office of Aging
- Lancaster County Behavioral Health and Disability Services
- York County Office of Aging
- York County Mental Health and Intellectual Developmental/Disability
- Service Access Management (Lebanon, Mifflin, Juniata, York, Adams, Franklin, Fulton, Snyder, Union)
- Cumberland County Office of Aging
- Cumberland/Perry Mental Health/Intellectual Developmental Disability
- Franklin County Office of Aging
- VA Medical Center Partner
All waiver programs require Medicaid eligibility.
Office of Long Term Living
Aging Waiver – Provides long-term care services to qualified older Pennsylvanians living in their homes and communities.
AIDS Waiver – Provides home and community based services to eligible persons age 21 or older who have symptomatic HIV Disease or AIDS.
Attendant Care / Act 150 – Information for mentally-alert Pennsylvanians with physical disabilities.
COMMCARE Waiver – Home and community-based program developed for individuals who experience a medically determinable diagnosis of traumatic brain injury.
Independence Waiver – Provide services to person with physical disabilities to allow them to live the community and remain as independent at possible
OBRA Waiver – Provides services to persons with severe developmental physical disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, epilepsy or similar conditions.
Office Of Developmental Programs
Consolidated Waiver for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities – Provides services to eligible persons with intellectual disabilities so that they can remain in the community.
Person/Family Directed Support Waiver – Provides services to eligible persons with intellectual disabilities so that they can remain in the community.
To learn more click here: